Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Self- Reflection

I must say when I attended the first Freshman Seminar lecture I did not really know what this semester was going to be about. I remember going home to my family for the Labor Day weekend telling them about this class that I am required to take but I was not quite sure what it was about. Throughout the weekly lectures I gained a great deal of knowledge from the faculty at Howard University. I think this Freshman Seminar class should be required for all of the students in Howard University. Attending my Freshman Seminar lectures I was able to learn a lot about the history of Howard University. I also enjoyed working on my research project with my group, Howard's Finest. One of my favorite components in the research project was interviewing my English instructor, Professor Elam. I learned a lot about her through the interview. Overall I really did enjoy my Freshman Seminar lectures.


No comments:

Post a Comment