Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Self-Reflection

Overall I learned a great deal while taking this class, it was actually more interesting than I expected it to be. After I sat through the first lecture, I found myself interested in wanting to know more about the topic that Dr. Carr spoke about. Many speakers during the weeks made me feel proud to be a Howard student and determined to be a Howard graduate. The group assignment was excellent practice for future projects I am sure I will be doing in other classes.I am still a little surprised at how much I have learned and gained from this class this semester. I believe this class should be a necessity to anyone new to Howard because it will leave you with a resolve to be the best you can possibly be during your time at Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment