Sunday, October 31, 2010

DR. WILLIAMS

This week Dr. Dana Williams helped us to recap all of the lessons in the freshman seminar class that we went over.In addition to the the summary of the freshman seminar periods, Dr. Dana Williams also spoke up how to research our topics for our group presentations. When she gave us some examples this made me think very hard about what i wanted to write about and tell my group. She gave us examples of how we should present it like divisions of the speeches since they have to be ten minute presentations with each group and the type of information that should be involved. She also spoke about the types behavior of the freshman seminar student should always display. Our group took several tips to include in my research project from Dr. Dana A. Williams. This lecture is very helpful because it let me organize myself and get everything down so I know what i have to do to finish up this class on a good note.

No comments:

Post a Comment